: a roundabout way. A walk to St. Petersburg
you ever been in a radio? You have no idea if the answer is no, what is interesting cabinets full of records and CDs, small soundproof rooms with microphones that crashed through the ceiling, friendly technicians sound that make you correct your signs and delay in speaking. I had never felt this experience, but the DJ is a figure that has always interested me. I also wanted to do it, but then fate, rather than in front of a microphone, took me (and I am proud of) in front of a blackboard and to many students. The radio, or at least the radio that I listen, I like the genuine enthusiasm of those who work in, the genuineness of their intentions, the spontaneity of language, the play of imagination of the features of the DJ just to hear his voice. And then the music, and television has now become just a boring, repetitive counterpoint to people yelling, the insults, stripped, sold and behind the scenes for doing this, collect checks millionaires. Anyway, I went on the radio for the first time two weeks ago, speaking in St. Petersburg at the kind invitation of Michele Traversa, accurate journalist and photographer, hunter magical moments in lands far and near, avid promoter of contemporary Bari. If you live here, it is unlikely that not know it. Leads to "The other radio" (www.laltraradio.it) a program called "roundabout way" (just like his travel book published by Stilo), in which talk of distant lands with those who know them. He does not want, however, that we speak only of things that the young visitor wants to read about the tour operators' brochures. He wants the listener can close your eyes, perhaps listening to a song or theme in the verses of a poet, and you find yourself walking on Nevsky Prospekt, keep the sidewalks, traffic signals, the gates of the palaces, the noses of people who are walking, if they have not already lost as the story of Gogol '. Or, braving the gusts of icy wind, that wants to meet Stravinsky, as in the song Battiato. I really enjoyed talking about Petersburg, the transmission was aired today, but if you want to walk the streets of St. Petersburg you can get inspiration for entering the site and listening to the radio interview. Just go to "listen to the programs" and click "roundabout way".
0 comments:
Post a Comment