Monday, January 14, 2008

Best Carbon Traverling Tripot

January 8, 2008: "Humiliated and outraged" by F. Dostoevsky

I left behind in 2007 with a slight feeling of nausea for the holidays. In the early days of January, all I ever hope that the new year is better than the previous one, but if the gypsy told me that this 2008 will be the same, or better, lived with the same intensity and positive charge of my 2007, I can only thank you , give her a lavish tip, exit her cabin, smile as I wrap the scarf around the neck and andarmi for a drink with friends. I read a very good book during these holidays. You have four or five days off to do it, because you can not lose the thread that ties the events of "Humiliated and insulted," Dostoevsky's novel in my opinion the most effective. There Valkovskij Prince, a bad, bad, or rather of the literature. There are some stories, and love, but they are all tied to his depraved and cruel existence. He destroys them without mercy, not even caring to hide behind their formal elegance bestial attraction for power, money, women. Abjection. All other characters, humiliated and offended by the folds of life, if not directly by the prince, are scrambling to avoid losing the dignity, the only thing that the prince can not remove them. I laughed too, though, imagining the positive Masloboev, drunken friend of the protagonist talkative and friendly, the streets of Bergamo, in the fog, looking for injustices to be remedied. While grappling hook after the last out of a bar in the upper town, his wife, who loves him very much even if he never ever takes off, prepares to eat meals in a valuable service that no visitor has ever seen. Here, I wish you not only better than the previous year, but to meet more people like Masloboev or tenervela to close if there is already successful. Because there is always a prince who can undermine ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment