Monday, April 21, 2008
Cruising Places In India
"Writing just bullshit! I always thought, but I never told you. Because I thought I love you. " He says furious, angry, disappointed. He can no longer restrain himself. He arrived with a bouquet of flowers, with an aftertaste of wine, pretending to be happy, and willing. Ten minutes before she was looking in the mirror near the entrance of the apartment. Since I do not love him more kindness than he becomes rudeness, slap in her caresses, kisses, bites in, the flowers and pieces of colored plastic with blood. "Writing just bullshit! I've always thought, but I never told you. Because I thought I love you. " He perceives these words as sips of poison, it hurts the liver for several days, she stopped eating because she is cold, he stopped doing research and write because he did not want to feel better, because he only needed her. Now it's sweaty, he ran quickly up the stairs to arrive on time. Because the flowers can not wait. She does not cry while spitting venom on him, he would think back on the first time. He was in a great hall, in the new university in the East, some colleagues are close to him, seeing him coming. An old teacher who does not know it is one of them, called him while he turns the sugar in a glass of tea: "So young and already so good." He cried in the bathroom of the faculty ten minutes later, thinking back to how all the frustrations of the past can be transformed into moments of light fulminans. But now, the walls of that apartment, everything is different: "Writing just bullshit! I always thought, but I never told you. Because I thought I love you. " Sweating stops, to speak, is high and ninety one, at that time are surprised to think of something stupid: "I wonder if the tears of a tall man like myself are larger than those of a man of normal height." He puts the flowers on the table, she turned to the wall white kitchen. He smokes. Him, without looking at it again, with his head bent, heads for the door. But there is a door. There are no walls. There is nothing solid. For him it is just emptiness. I know that. Because I was there that day. And I've seen everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment