Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Buy Microscope In Bangkok

Wislawa Szymborska

prefer the cinema.

I prefer cats.
I prefer the oaks on the River Warta.
prefer Dickens to Dostoyevsky.
prefer me that he likes people to me who loves humanity.
prefer to have on hand a needle and thread.
I prefer the color green.
prefer not to say that the intellect is to blame for everything.
prefer exceptions.
prefer to leave early.
'd rather talk about other things with the doctors.
I prefer the old-hatched illustrations.
prefer the ridiculous to write poems, to ridicule not to write about it.
prefer not round in love anniversaries, to celebrate every day.
I prefer moralists who do not promise anything.
prefer a kindness to a gullible wise.
I prefer the earth in civvies.
prefer the conquered countries to those conquerors.
'd have reservations.
I prefer the hell of chaos order hell.
prefer fairy tales of Grimm to the front pages.
prefer leaves without flowers to flowers without leaves.
prefer dogs with uncropped tails.
prefer light eyes because I have dark.
prefer drawers.
prefer many things that I have not mentioned here
many not mentioned here as well.
prefer zeros in bulk that are not aligned in a digit.
prefer insects to the sidereal time.
'd knock on wood.
prefer not to ask how much and when.
'd even consider the possibility
that has to be a reason

0 comments:

Post a Comment