day against plagiarism, you agree with. Oceanic
Dear friends and dear friends, I want to inform you that this topic is very important and applies to all bloggers, I told everybody, ' argument is the theft or plagiarism, it is right to do something to shake up this environment and make the world a better Blogsphere and on February 1st will be the day against plagiarism, it is useful to join all I invite you to participate in large numbers, I get repeat is a concern for everyone, without exception, what happens to people who are robbed not fair and we all have a duty to say enough, no one should say I do not ever, it can happen, and then you just move.
I also invite you to put the logo of the face you see above into your blog, with a sign like this: The intellectual property defend it all, theft is a crime.
Now for more info you add a link very helpful in this regard,
http://laproprietaintellettuale.blogspot.com/ .
Thank you, and try to join everybody.
Good evening.
0 comments:
Post a Comment