Saturday, February 5, 2011

Motontrendz 6-volt 3-wheeler Scooter

No. 24.Ricordi away. February 1, 2011

Sitting in this paradise hell by the color purple, come to mind memories of a childhood long gone.
I was born in Mexico City, more than a city is a country, a country lost even if all this place called city of Mars because of red dust, I never explained the reason for the red dust, but everything was red like the planet, I was a child and curiosity as we all know is a funny thing, and walking one day I saw a two-story building in the center and a sign written in black with a white FILING OF GOD, only adults could enter, I was spying on clear days, and adults came, their faces were dazed and confused almost in anger.
I could not resist the curiosity, and one day I came, I pushed the door with the brass handle shaped like a dragon's head, I was in,
there were benches, but was not a church, only benches and chairs placed in a circle, a few minutes had passed since I was in, all was silent, I was curious to know what it was for a DEPOSIT OF GOD, the minutes passed Then a whistle took the place of silence became deafening, I tried to plug their ears with their fingers, I decided it was time to leave, even to flee, but was too late, I was hit by a heat wave that threw me out, I fainted and I stayed for several hours in a coma, when I wake up a group of people were around my bed in my house, I do not know what to answer their questions.
had been a month and I was totally again, I met an old man in the street, told me about what had happened and told me not to repeat the same experience, and that this was not a place for children but for adults only, and said that people went there to out all their fears, hatred, anger, selfishness, anger and all the negativity, I have a question, but what does God in all this?
Elder said in jest that maybe someone had taken a letter, that is a depository of hatred and not a DEPOSIT OF GOD, and again before continuing on his way the old man said to me, boy let it go and go your way, maybe one day you'll need to get there, but not now.
(Text dedicated to the fairy goddess.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment