Oceanic and final part. Oceanic
Lady in Black will be ready when you arrive, but I will not go away with his head down, I ask you a question.
I read the letter, I am all for Elizabeth Richter Betty, daughter of Sealien and the sea, you who read the letter you need to do this thing for me to return to the home of Walkers of the dark, get on the right wall you will find a shelf and a small sculpture set on the wall, turn the head of sculpture at 90 degrees and wait.
Well let Betty, she jumps in her arms, and back from the starting point, here I see the house before, I headed to the shelf, a sense of ill will enter into me, I decide to turn your head, look a few seconds, a wall opens into the darkness and see nothing, I hear a woman's voice calls me and invites me to move forward, by betty with her in my arms, a long, cold corridor, then the light and a young woman waiting for, you came Ahab expecting you, who you are, I am Sealien's mother Betty, and what you do in this place,
I am the keeper of the shadows and never lie, I was born here in this place, I get a little out of my arms but before I print a basin on the face, and is now falling back from her mother, Betty and I Now back in our kingdom, and thanks for having given me, I pray it was a pleasure, I can not go with you, no you do not, you have to go back where you came from, then Sealien hello, hello Ahab, hello Betty, Spain Spain Spain hello Ahab, but to then talk, talk only to certain people, this is a good sign means that loves you, hello, hello.
I leave the house, a red cloud envelops and everything vanishes.
As ocean that never dies, I'm alive and remains non-stop.
(the text I dedicate the Fairy Goddess.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment