No. 18.Elizabeth Ritcher.Prima part. No. 17.Esseri
my horizons that you can not see / where the gap exists and is waiting to be filled.
Arrival at the precise point determined by the beings of light, I see a strange house, a door opens, later, walkers have strange masks painted in dark soot on his face, a new crusade to expect.
not have words to me, but curious glances, I go out and leave them to their fate.
Way in dense vegetation, is a strange complaint from the neighborhood, now I feel very good, I see a strange figure on earth, I draw near, there is a child alone with a white dress and flowers, the touch and she smiles at me seems not to be afraid, I ask the name, but is still very small and does not speak, I see a necklace with a military plate, and read a name, Betty, Spain Spain Spain gnaaaaaaaa, Betty dear you laugh but now I do not understand what I have to do with you, meanwhile, picks her up, seems at ease, go for a trail and find a source, I put the little girl and I see that it is very neat and clean, I wash and I can drink, Spain Spain Spain gnaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, but you do not say other things, as a new creature you are not evil, but who left you in this forest of purple and why.
stretching out her arm toward me and I will resume my arms,
walk aimlessly, holding in his arms I feel her little body against mine and noticed a strange noise, I put Betty and I put a hand in the pocket of her beautiful dress ah ah ah ah ah ah good laugh that my mother made gnocchi, I crumpled the letter read: I'm all for Elizabeth Richter's daughter Betty are ......... .......
End of part one.
(I dedicate my writing to the Fairy Goddess.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment