Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Is It Possible To Have Oral Thrush For Years

Oceanic and final part of luce.Seconda. Oceanic

where everything originates and where everything has an end.
I decided I want to know and see the future, Ahab looks good crystal.
Strange surreal images come in the form of projections, an Indian-style music comes out of the crystal.
It came from the fire, an electric arc as the first lightning on Earth, is the year of the ride is Saturday, money and weapons are no longer needed.
Cemeteries deserts await the shadows of ghosts roam the world in a frenzy, a new government without religious claim but honestly, strange and primitive feelings conflict with fears for the new religion based on understanding the last.
The concept of space-time is zero.
the people of the elect is out of the dark and hoping for new experiences.
Streets of flowers with beautiful people who are waiting to make a better trip, huge gas warheads in the air as a means of transport bring people everywhere, no more cars or trains.
Everyone is waiting for the rebirth of the man who sacrificed himself, his return is imminent, comes from his people.
I see a great light, and wonder what the beings of light, you see this hanging in the air like a lighthouse but it is the supreme consciousness that watches when there are things that are not right sends a beam and that is the signal that we need a radical change.
Well I saw him, Ahab now look here at the side of the crystal, you need to go there and take a creature a new creature, take it with you, and takes her to a safe place, see the point, I see we'll let you in a place not far away and you'll find the new creature, well I understand it, prepared for the descent,
a question, why me, you're an elected, I understand, I'm ready, hello friends beings of light , hello Ahab and not fear for your Goddess.
A bundle of energy brings me to the point set, I arrived.
As ocean never stops, I go forward.
(I dedicate my writing to the Fairy Goddess)

0 comments:

Post a Comment