Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mount And Blade Vegetation

No. 17.Esseri of Light.


strange fish swim beneath the waves of time and space.
Strange shadows visiting my sleep
undergoes while waiting for all morning.
I wake up and are close to the Goddess in the plain round.
From a beam of light around me and it demands, are collected Goddess wakes up and sees the scene, she does not understand fear,
see it in his eyes the color of the night the horror, Achaaaaaaaaaaab,
Deaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa not be afraid do not be afraid then tornooooooooooooooooooo.
A journey with a clear destination, I realized where I'm headed, they are alien beings of light, this is the second meeting, after the temple of the Past Present and Future, as in the womb is transported to an unknown place.
I see the opening round of their mother ship, is huge as two football fields.
are inside, inside is spectacular, a particular music intoxicates the mind, is received by a delegation of beings of light, they call me by name, this is a great moment in my life, this time speak my language the first meeting I communicated with them by telepathy.
We enter a huge room, bright, but I do not see from what source comes the light, a crystal in the center, I explain that this crystal is like a camera or all-seeing eye, sees the world and the universe, and they tell me that they do not miss a thing.
They run a lever and see Luminescent my past, when I studied physics at New York, what I feel is indescribable, ask me if I want to see the Goddess in the fall in the gully, I see the scene and our embrace of fire, right now I feel a little embarrassed, I would say justified, but they tell me not to worry, they are beings of light far ahead of humans.
Then I make a very specific question, if I want to see the future, and I do not understand and I am very confused, as the future?
Certainly Ahab're not in this place by chance, you have to decide if you want to know or not, I say .......................... ............
End of part one.
(I dedicate my writing to the Fairy Goddess.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment