Hotel room No. 10.
Strange Days, as the slow beat of your eyes.
Dressed undressed by the light and dark.
Confuse ruins still await the spark.
A bed of fire fuels our passions, the light of your body covers me, and the shadows move inside invisible threads, but strong.
The black orchid tattoo on your belly makes me a sign, and I kiss her.
Waves of heat on your body moving, the violent caress the day and night, waiting for the great restaurants.
sighs They dance in the union of bodies, smiles and the room for the show presented.
waves of sexual energy wandering lost in the dark of night, but are captured and taken to the extreme in a supreme act of excitement and sublime.
new games and magic ahead of us, where love lights up the dark with no false drawings, and the essence of our being is found in the hidden side of us.
sweat, tears, ecstasy, union of the senses that are lost, and I'm happy to get lost.
Dragon Steel vague glowing through the streets of Paris, waiting for a love that will not disappoint, but will resist in time. And you
woman gives birth to a new day as if it were the last, and I captured the dreams and dresses them with molten glass to make them eternal, for you.
(I dedicate my writing to: LBGM.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment