When you have turned a city far and wide, not so much quantity of evenings in the disco / pubs / etc., But in its focal points: the corners of streets, squares, arcades, the real places where the lives of passers-consuming and intersects constantly ... so here, then it's time to breathe deeply.
Bologna Bologna ... ... when you decide to me see something that I have not seen? Smells and roads do not forget that I have already sniffed and path? Shops, bars, restaurants, traffic lights and windows that I speak before I will be able to observe them?
Just remember, strenuous attempts to recall specific scenes impressed and lived somewhere in a room full of Polaroid. It 's the right time to let the pictures take their dose of dust, otherwise there will be fascinating to affect them in the future push
ite as if they were yesterday?
The past wins the right taste only if left for a while 'locked.
It 's time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment