I wish I could turn off your brain today. Now.
sometimes difficult to recognize. If there was a mirror nearby to me I'd be afraid to cast a quick glance and recognize my eyes and finally ask: What are you doing? It would be a showdown that may not even know I support.
I'm not me. May these days not at all smelled of spring and I had too much need. The appearance for a year now.
Let go, forgive, forget (Sometimes) ... the solutions are all there on the surface, the list of ingredients. But I know that no one for me.
When words can save.
But the words spoken, not written ones, allow the ether to support some kind of impalpable truth.
Comparison: what humans claim to be able to withstand. Unfortunately it is not always the thinking.
Unfortunately not everyone has the courage to take responsibility, to place them with a smile in the place of the meeting.
0 comments:
Post a Comment