Cloud.
You were a child's life waiting for you / I was waiting for you as the best gift for Christmas.
You were a child you had to become men and I'd be beside you / in the dark paths of life.
You were a child no glory for the little angel disappeared into the darkness.
You were a child the magic turned into brief illusion / Immaculate Heart in a desert.
You were a child the night did not want a new hero / my games were all for you / odd memories of the distant past resurface.
You were a child has become the surprise disappointment / excruciating pain will not go away / from the host becomes the master.
You were a child did you get in the blood in the 'waiting for dawn / But soon you're gone / without saying goodbye.
You were a child of the circus expectations and closed the show is over / I had to bring in a magical and secret / where the servants are the Principles.
You were a child I could not tell you close your eyes and take my hand / in a hurry.
You were a child / could not kiss the sun / the moon was unable to cradle you.
You were a child and now you are a cloud.
Hello little brother.
0 comments:
Post a Comment