No. 19.Dea.
evidence of the facts and things can be like a candy that is consumed quickly.
Remember that gently float in my heart, constant delirium.
Sounds
your sound and play my game.
Goddess, thick dark hair, looks, and breathes deeply, is undergoing a secret ritual, where the shadows of the forest like the dew of dawn, in a silence only and opaque.
Fire in the Sky invade the empty
and everything is on hold.
A thought makes its way, the wounds do not leave us, are like crystal tears Glow, a light came into me, my journey shines with a sublime luminescence.
I kidnapped the wrong and I became good, I made a dress for not getting lost, scars of the past is our memory.
Goddess, laugh a bit at night but keep for the day, is like seeing the sun and you want to see the moon, everything is changing.
Goddess, shafts of light dancing and give birth in a noble anagram that brings us the dark storm.
Goddess, sweet creature in the universe, the petals of fire under the dress of nostalgia, will our sun and our moon.
Goddess, you're like a butterfly in my heart, for now I can not fly away from the purple world and lost in the forest.
Goddess, the sparks of truth are not afraid of illusions, created for the hearts that are waiting to be united.
Goddess, close your eyes and listen to the sound of the wind now.
(I dedicate my text to you with much Love Goddess.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment