Sunday, September 26, 2010

Registration Stopzilla 5.0

Hotel room No. 11. Oceanic

You and I and our favorite lover,
night, am a prisoner of your own prison.
Static steel dragon that will light up the streets naked and deserted
not smile and do not ever give you.
Women know that to create the magic of everlasting fire, with games
strange and perverse, I'm closer to you, I press my sex against your,
beads of sweat slide on your belly on,
where you do not want to bite, but you like.
Donna I swim in your heart, you in my soul.
Get down, turn your feelings into a crater,
where everything is light and heat.
There are no secrets for us in our room after,
Debussy's music invites you to come inside.
The room spins and bring your mind into a hive of passion,
velvet two white doves resting on the shelf,
and seem to take life, the life that you can not deceive or hide
.
dressed only in light of the moon, a primitive rhythm
abducts and abandons the union of our bodies, and a white fountain comes to bringing new
Energy.
(I dedicate my text: GSTB.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment