Sunday, October 3, 2010

Vinyl Natural Cleaner

No. 20.The End 30-12-19? 3-10-20?

I waited a long time the rise of the new sun rising and now I do not recognize its heat.
I'm still here and in the forest on the island of Zamoras purple, nature plays with the elements, strange and dark omens indicate the path.
My mind is like a ship without crew liquid, the air seems not exist, go ahead to make it back, return to the starting point and look for a way to leave the island, the sky draws a cloud with the features the face of the Goddess, is perhaps an indication.
Here comes the rain to keep me company, I walk in the mud and the meeting of the dark walker, look at me, I watch them, they go their own way and I go mine.
Arrival at a point where it seems that the forest violet light can not penetrate, surplus fatigue, the vegetation is dense and soft ground, it was better to follow another path, now I can not go back, the ground is so soft because I'm with my feet in quicksand, imprisoned, and I can not sink out, did not have to end like this, you know that Christ is not easy, try to raise, but invisible hands grab me, taking me down, they are immersed to the waist and go down, maybe that is the debt of gratitude to the earth, my life , the shifting sands are almost in the chest, and I can not emerge, my life passes quickly into my eyes, memories that are fading away now, and sink, the sand is in my throat, I think that one who fights with demons should not end like this, but maybe it's destiny.
Lady in Black, dear friend coming to visit me last visit in your name is fine, I met people who were trying to buy happiness, I sat and waited my turn, a serious inconvenience weighed on my mind, the girl sat on the hollow-nosed snake and everything had a meaning.
The shifting sands are almost at the mouth, I can not get out, I love you Goddess.

I would stay I would stay
I rim ..........
(I dedicate my text to you Goddess, with all my heart.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment