Oceanic No. 21. Resurrection. Oceanic
When the jackals are a great fall dinner, but not with his soul.
Ahab hears am your spirit guide, are in a state of suspended animation.
Hear now, you have to concentrate, or resume will be the end, testing, are Your spirit guide and I can not leave you.
From above I feel you move, you're still alive, you're not dead.
Move your mighty arms, I feel you here, keep it up.
emerges from the darkness emerges from evil
emerges from solitude
emerges from prison
emerges from the lady in black who wants your soul.
This is the time, go up now, later.
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
are back and ready for new challenges
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
your trap lady in black did not help this time.
I am sorry but you go without me with your cart of human bones, leaves his post at the time he'll manage the moments,
're a lover for eternity and I have too much to do in this world, for now I salute you, you go your way and I will fight in the wild night, to delude the clouds.
As wind is a friend of the ocean I do not stop.
(I dedicate text to the fairy goddess with all my strength.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment