Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Blonde Hair With Chunks

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Dear friends, we're almost there, Christmas is coming, and we are ready, a thought goes to the people who are no longer with us, who have passed into another dimension where everything is light, for many this party has lost its real meaning, in the name of money and unbridled consumerism, and I hope for others who are most at home give the true value and meaning, he says it is right to go forward without looking back at our past, I find it is wrong to go ahead in the best way is just look back and remember what we want and who we are, the time I spend with you all-all is a gift that I received and I say thank you, for me the real significance of this celebration is to unite with the family, it says that on this day everyone is good, it would just be all year, or it was Christmas every day, Christmas is like a carousel lit from our memories emerge that day, then the lights go down and everything is as before, but it is fair to take a bit of warmth in our hearts.
wishes to you and that is a party unique and serene, full of sweetness and love.
Lovingly
Ahab.

0 comments:

Post a Comment