Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Disney Shops In Melbourne

My butterfly. Oceanic

I have a butterfly in the throat
is a gift received from dawn silver
you are there, sometimes I feel it move, I understand
she's happy.
I have a butterfly in the throat
a grim dance waiting for her call,
for a short time I can go out,
she rigged the face with the wind, it's really nice
, then back.
I have a butterfly in the throat
not create hardships in my life
is a faithful companion, this is very demanding,
but I know how to treat her, her house is hot.
I have a butterfly in the throat
is very loving, but also so jealous,
annoyed when I hear from my
behavior, I pluck the palate.
I have a butterfly in the throat
later in the evening, singing, is very good and in tune,
also plays an instrument, but does not want you to know
around, it is our secret, says her.
I have a butterfly in the throat
has refined tastes and loves caviar,
loves oysters and shrimp, drink only
Champagne Whisky and the lands of Scotland.
I have a butterfly in the throat
the night walking on my tongue
and I understand what he wants, he wants to play
with me, and I will not disappoint us, we enjoy
much I and my butterfly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment